1. Show up! This is an opportunity to mingle with overly happy co-workers who will be high off the Christmas spirt.
5. The consumption of alcohol is both allowed and heavily recommended.
If you don’t do alcohol, carry around an ambiguous clear drink (ginger ale, seltzer, Sprite, etc.) so you aren’t constantly ambushed by coworkers asking why you aren’t drinking as much as they are.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝