1. You have to learn only one new language.
All countries in South America are Spanish-speaking except for Brazil, where they speak Portuguese, and Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana, where they speak French. Even so, the languages are pretty similar — and if you know one, you’ll probably be able to at least dabble in the others.
5. Still, there’s bound to be a trip or two. And when you DO decide to travel, it’ll be UNREAL.
7. You can see the land of the Incas…
10. …and ski the Andes.
14. You can learn how to dance — I mean REALLY dance, like BALLROOM dance.
Get your tango on in Argentina, samba in Brazil, merengue in Venezuela, etc.
17. You can see American musicians in concert for waaaaaay cheaper.
20. There’s a kosher McDonald’s in Buenos Aires. And the only other one is in Israel, so…
23. You get to experience what a real fútbol match looks like.
25. Starbucks is also cheaper here than in Europe.
26. Shopping is also cheaper here than in Europe.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯