1. Approximately 5 billion* people cram themselves into The Grove around this time, which ensures that no one can actually enjoy it.
2. And walking through this place is kind of like a Moses parting the Red Sea type situation... You're going to need a miracle.
3. Basically, you're looking at a two hour wait for any restaurant if you didn't make a reservation beforehand.
4. So you end up constantly checking your phone, and attached to this buzzer that never seems to buzz.
If you miss the call, you're done... your table just went to another poor family whose also been waiting for 2+ hours.
5. "Will it be quicker if I just eat at the Farmers Market?" Noooooo because the lines everywhere are insane.
6. Oh, you're trying to see a movie tonight? Cool, so is the rest of Los Angeles.
7. And trying to actually get some holiday shopping done here? Yeah, NO!
8. This Santa house thing is great and beautiful, but the traffic jam its never-ending lines create is NOT.
9. Also, that trolly passing through every 15 min. and further obstructing the flow of human traffic is just ugh.
10. Want to head to the Farmers Market? Hope you've got about 40 min. to spare because that's how long it will take to get through this.
11. There are about 498* people standing in front of the fountain watching the water show, so of course you can't see a thing.
12. Plus it outdoors, so shit gets cold ya know?
13. Parking. Is. Impossible.
14. And no way are you going to valet because it's just too damn expensive.
15. So you're stuck in parking lot traffic (oh yeah, those exist here) until someone decides they've had enough of this place.
16. "Hey, maybe I'm outsmarting everyone by parking at the Farmer's Market instead," but you're not... You're really not.
This is a rookie mistake because everyone else is trying to do the same thing, but also the validation for FM is not as long as for The Grove.