1. Download and print the template of your choice.
2. Place the shrink film on top of the template. Using your permanent markers, trace each part, one color at a time.
3. Once you’ve finished coloring, make a small mark about 1/4 inch from the edge.
Repeat on the other side. This is where you’ll punch a hole.
4. Carefully cut out the shape.
5. Punch a hole on each side, where you placed your marks.
Be careful not to punch at the very edge.
6. Preheat your conventional or toaster oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
But be sure to check your shrink film package instructions first, in case it requires a different temperature.
7. Place your cutout, ink side up, on top of a foil covered pan.
8. Pop into the oven and bake for 1 1/2-2 minutes. It should reduce in size by about 2/3 and do something like this:
Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before handling.
9. Cut two pieces of chain, about 7 inches long each.
You can also cut them shorter or longer, depending on where you want your necklace to sit.
10. Using your needlenose pliers, place a jump ring through a piece of chain and then through the hole on one side of the fruit.
11. Secure with the pliers.
12. Repeat on the other side.
13. Use another jump ring to attach the clasp to the chain.
14. Attach another jump ring to the unfinished end of chain.
It’s ready to wear!
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.