What You'll Need
-Black Permanent Marker
-Colored Permanent Markers
1. Download and print the template of your choice.
2. Place the shrink film on top of the template. Using your permanent markers, trace each part, one color at a time.
3. Once you've finished coloring, make a small mark about 1/4 inch from the edge.
4. Carefully cut out the shape.
5. Punch a hole on each side, where you placed your marks.
6. Preheat your conventional or toaster oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
But be sure to check your shrink film package instructions first, in case it requires a different temperature.