15. Make candlesticks out of a variety of trinkets.
The original candlesticks are made from pre-existing antique knick knacks. Go straight to the source and make your own candlesticks out of thrifted items. This whole set cost about $15 to create.
Clothing & Shoes
24. Craft your own hair ties.
For $12, you can buy what is basically 5 pieces of elastic. That’s $2.40 per hair tie. You might as well TIE YOU HAIR WITH DOLLAR BILLS.
You can make your own, by following the easiest instructions ever. For $12 worth of elastic, you can make over 80 hair ties.
Stationary & Gifts
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨