1. According to the website, "Hunt-A-Killer" will send you a box of strange clues every month. It is your job to solve these clues, and ultimately piece together a murder mystery. Do you have what it takes to catch a serial killer?
2. "The Glamour Ghoul Box" is a monthly subscription of cruelty-free indie makeup, bath goods, nail polish, horror/gothic home goods, candles, jewelry, and other miscellaneous goodies. Perfect for those who are both dark and stylish.
3. "Witch Baby Soap" sells handmade products that are both vegan and cruelty free. Their products include soaps, scrubs, body washes, and much more. You can subscribe to their "Spell Box Quarterly" subscription, or make a one time purchase. Even a bad witch needs to smell nice, right?
4. "Escape The Crate" is an adventure in a box. Those who love mystery games, will love this bi-monthly subscription. Inside is everything you need to create your own escape the room adventure, without ever leaving home.
5. "The Nocturnal Reader" is a monthly subscription of books and other small items. It caters to those who love Sci-fi, Horror, Fantasy, and Psychological Thrillers.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.
Learn more or
post your buzz!