1. Nothing gets you up in the morning like a seaside sunrise...
2. ...or the sweet, sweet smell of sugar factory fumes wafting across the countryside.
3. You think this is 'on the huh'.
4. You might add extra syllables to words when none are needed. And say your 'i's as 'oi'.
5. One of the worst things anyone can do is "accidentally" say you're from Norfolk.
6. You were basically weaned on these drinks...
7. ...and you knew about Copella apple juice before it went all lamestream.
8. During your formative years, a 'big night out' would inevitably end up in one of these places.
9. You believe these men should be sainted.
10. This was, and will always remain, one of the greatest days of the 20th century.
11. You're one of the few people in Britain who'll passionately refute the suggestion that Delia Smith is a national treasure.
12. And this will never, ever, be not funny.
13. This is what a REAL wall looks like.
14. You've caught crabs.
15. You'll passionately jump to the defence of Aldeburgh when someone has the audacity to suggest that somewhere else might be home to 'Britain's best fish and chips'...
16. ...and you'd queue for hours on end just to get them.
17. There are minimal degrees of separation between you and these celebrities.
18. These people spent so much time in your living room as you were growing up they may as well have been your adoptive parents.
19. You get fed up whenever outsiders make the inevitable 'Suffolk = inbred' jokes.
20. Although you're happy to make 'inbred' jokes at the expense of our friends in the county to the north.
21. You might think this is the greatest place on earth...
...heck, even this.
22. But, wherever you go...
...the rural flatlands will ALWAYS whisper 'home.'
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!