13 Festive Ways To Gift A Bottle This Holiday Season
Spread the cheer. Make your season extra merry by sharing Freixenet Cava with friends and fam.
1. Make it part of a Christmas morning kit with PJs and fruit to enjoy while opening presents:
2. Going to an ugly Christmas sweater party? Outfit your bottles with their own sweaters made out of holiday socks:
3. Gift a bottle for each of the 12 days of Christmas:
4. Elegantly decorate bottle tops with ornaments, holly, and ribbon:
5. Or take a more playful approach and make them Rudolph-adorable:
6. Include the bottle as part of a full-on cocktail kit:
7. Deliver it to friends and neighbors paired with a plate of homemade holiday cookies:
8. Hide it somewhere sneaky with your Elf-on-the-Shelf:
9. Wrap the bottles up entirely in festive ribbons:
10. Use stencils and glitter spray to coat your bottles in sparkling frost:
11. Slip it into a stocking for Christmas-morning mimosas:
12. Write messages on the bottle with metallic markers:
13. And add some mistletoe if you're giving it to someone extra special:
All images provided by Freixenet Cava.