1. My name is...
Anna. NO. You said it wrong. I already know it. In case you were wondering, it's pronounced "Ahn-Nah." Think Frozen...
Now you know my pain.
2. Starbucks can never get it right.
3. You have to explain your name to everyone.
5. When your FAMILY mispronounces it...
6. You have to make up a name to order at restaurants
Middle names, the name you're mistaken for, nicknames all make great alternate identities.
Uh, just use Leia.
7. Your name is NEVER on anything personalized.
8. You have an alternate identity.
9. When you find someone with the same unique name
10. When someone pronounces it right on the first try
But deep down...
We all love our names and the unique meaning and story behind it.