Buffalo Chicken Bread Boat
2 cups + 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1½ pounds chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 small red pepper, chopped
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 large loaf french bread
¼ cup melted butter
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons flat parsley
1. Combine 1½ cup Frank’s RedHot, oregano, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
2. Pour over chicken breasts and marinate at least 6 hours.
3. Set grill to medium-high. In a skillet, add olive oil and sliced onions.
4. Sauté onions and red and green peppers until cooked (about 10 minutes). Remove from grill and cover.
5. Grill chicken breasts 6-8 minutes per side, until cooked (165°). Chop chicken and add 1 tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot and sautéed onion, peppers, and cheese.
6. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, 1 tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot and chopped parsley.
7. Cut open the top of the bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. Carefully remove inner part of the loaf and some of the top.
8. Spoon chicken mixture into the bread, add ½ cup of Frank’s RedHot, and top with “lid.” Brush with butter sauce and wrap well in heavy duty foil.
9. Place back on grill over medium heat and allow to heat through until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).
10. Remove from foil. Slice, serve, and enjoy!