We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. First, understand WHY breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Would you go over eight hours of the waking day without eating a single thing?
2. Stick to a routine, and have a backup breakfast plan when things go awry.
3. Or, save your money and make these easy no-bake peanut butter granola bars at home!
4. If you're going to resign yourself to waking up earlier, use a white noise machine to ensure you're getting a restful sleep.
5. Start slow and light – try a half an avocado, nuts, seeds, fruit, or a yogurt in the morning and see how you feel!
6. Plan your meals ahead of time with a magnetic dry erase board, and make it a self-care goal to eat breakfast every day.
7. Invest in a breakfast sandwich maker (makes a sandwich in five mins!!) and a sturdy, reusable sandwich wrap so you can eat like an on-the-go champion every morning.
8. Find your favorite hearty, quick meal and commit to it – like organic oatmeal that has just the right amount of sweetness.
9. And then make your favs even easier to eat with the right tools, like this time saving apple slicer for apple and peanut butter.
10. Get a big microwavable mug and enjoy French toast in five minutes with this drool worthy recipe.
11. Become a microwave mug cooking wizard with three more recipes.
12. Need a protein- and caffeine-packed quick breakfast? Try this espresso protein shake recipe, and you'll want to make it every morning. Good thing there's a cheap blender for that.
13. Prepare a smoothie ahead of time by prepping your fruits and veggies the night before, and storing them in the fridge in the smoothie cup.
14. Bring a glass tumbler with a straw into your life for better tasting (no plastic taste), smoothie sipping as you run out the door.
15. Research easy overnight recipes, like this protein-packed (15.8 grams per serving!) peaches 'n cream oat and chia pudding, or an overnight oats recipe.
16. Entice yourself out of bed with a frozen dessert maker. All you need to eat ice cream for breakfast is this miracle machine, and frozen fruit.
17. Bake some paleo blueberry muffins on a Sunday night, and eat muffins for breakfast all the work week long.
18. Whip up some savory egg muffins that'll keep breakfast conquered all week long.
19. Skip the eggs altogether with these freezer friendly, vitamin-packed tofu scramble wraps.
20. Consider throwing out every egg pan you have that is not this stainless-steel egg pan. Eggs will roll out of this babe and onto your plate in mere minutes.
22. Love Belgian waffles, but don't have the time to make them in the morning? THINK AGAIN. Meet the waffle maker and waffle mix that'll bring waffles to your belly in minutes.
You becoming a breakfast eating hero:
Recommendations here have been edited for length and/or clarity.