22 Ways To Become A Person Who Eats Breakfast Every Morning
Breakfast is the best meal of the day, amiright? Learn how to make quick French toast in a mug, homemade granola bars, speedy egg sandwiches, easy overnight recipes, and more on the go breakfast hacks that'll have you eating breakfast every day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. First, understand WHY breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Would you go over eight hours of the waking day without eating a single thing?
4. If you're going to resign yourself to waking up earlier, use a white noise machine to ensure you're getting a restful sleep.
5. Start slow and light – try a half an avocado, nuts, seeds, fruit, or a yogurt in the morning and see how you feel!
6. Plan your meals ahead of time with a magnetic dry erase board, and make it a self-care goal to eat breakfast every day.
8. Find your favorite hearty, quick meal and commit to it – like organic oatmeal that has just the right amount of sweetness.
9. And then make your favs even easier to eat with the right tools, like this time saving apple slicer for apple and peanut butter.
13. Prepare a smoothie ahead of time by prepping your fruits and veggies the night before, and storing them in the fridge in the smoothie cup.
14. Bring a glass tumbler with a straw into your life for better tasting (no plastic taste), smoothie sipping as you run out the door.
16. Entice yourself out of bed with a frozen dessert maker. All you need to eat ice cream for breakfast is this miracle machine, and frozen fruit.
17. Bake some paleo blueberry muffins on a Sunday night, and eat muffins for breakfast all the work week long.
20. Consider throwing out every egg pan you have that is not this stainless-steel egg pan. Eggs will roll out of this babe and onto your plate in mere minutes.
You becoming a breakfast eating hero:
Recommendations here have been edited for length and/or clarity.