1. A denim jacket featuring tons of pockets for anyone who wants to keep their stuff on hand (just remember to empty your pockets before you go through security).
5. A supportive travel pillow that'll ~keep your chin up~ so you can worry about other things, like getting some sleep.
7. A pair of reading glasses designed to wear on your wrist, for anyone (hint: me) notorious for losing their glasses during travel.
9. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones that won't cost your whole paycheck to get some peace.
13. A pair of cotton-blend leggings for anyone who wants to keep their cramped legs as comfortable as possible.
14. A double-knitted hat with built-in headphones you can wear to stay warm and (Bluetooth) connected.
15. A warm Columbia hoodie you'll love for its practical features – like zippered pockets for safe access to ear plugs, gum, and other airplane essentials.
19. A hooded, long-sleeve dress that'll encompass everything a good travel outfit is made of: comfort, pockets, a hood – even thumb holes.
20. A pair of Adidas training pants to bring the intensity of sports to prepping for long distance flights.
21. A lightweight sneaker with a breathable insole so your feet can rest easy, even if you have to run to catch a flight.
✨May your next flight be peaceful and not trash. ✨
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.