1. A denim jacket featuring tons of pockets for anyone who wants to keep their stuff on hand (just remember to empty your pockets before you go through security).
2. A T-shirt dress with pockets to give you the ultimate practical, comfortable combo.
3. A wristband designed to relieve motion sickness through gentle electrostatic pulses.
4. A three-pack of soft silicone ear plugs to reduce the pains of air pressure and harsh noise.
5. A supportive travel pillow that'll ~keep your chin up~ so you can worry about other things, like getting some sleep.
6. A big ol' scarf so that next time you need a blanket on the plane, you'll be *covered*.
7. A pair of reading glasses designed to wear on your wrist, for anyone (hint: me) notorious for losing their glasses during travel.
8. A pair of surprisingly comfy dress pants ready for your next on-the-go business meeting.
9. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones that won't cost your whole paycheck to get some peace.
10. A sweatshirt dress to match your ~distress~ level (thank you, screaming babies and turbulence).
11. And an Ugg wrap sweater you can throw over that dress and lounge away in.
12. A weighted eye mask that'll create pressure-perfect conditions for your next flight.
13. A pair of cotton-blend leggings for anyone who wants to keep their cramped legs as comfortable as possible.
14. A double-knitted hat with built-in headphones you can wear to stay warm and (Bluetooth) connected.
15. A warm Columbia hoodie you'll love for its practical features – like zippered pockets for safe access to ear plugs, gum, and other airplane essentials.
16. An anti-theft backpack with a USB charging port to keep you from *losing your shit*.
17. A pair of soft jogger sweatpants worthy of your capacity for coziness.
18. A pile-lined hoodie you'll want to crawl inside of and live in forever.
19. A hooded, long-sleeve dress that'll encompass everything a good travel outfit is made of: comfort, pockets, a hood – even thumb holes.
20. A pair of Adidas training pants to bring the intensity of sports to prepping for long distance flights.
21. A lightweight sneaker with a breathable insole so your feet can rest easy, even if you have to run to catch a flight.
22. A waffle crew neck sweater that just may endanger your love for ~other~ (less snug) sweaters.
23. A pair of compression socks to keep the weight and stress of traveling off your feet.
24. And stylish loafer that's as close to a slipper as you're gonna get.
✨May your next flight be peaceful and not trash. ✨
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.