27 Things That'll Help You Stop Crying Frozen Tears When It's Cold AF Outside
With the right gear, you'll be able to transform your tears of ice into a smug AF smile.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A heat keep long-sleeved shirt – because if you start with the right base layer, you shall not be defeated this winter.
3. A pair of polarized sunglasses with five interchangeable lenses, so you can adjust them according to the garbage conditions outside.
5. A pair of over-the-knee socks available in whatever color you need for an extra layer of cozy warmth.
6. A pair of gloves you won't have to take off to text or check the temperature – when will the misery of low temps end?
10. A puffer jacket featuring a removable hood and fleece lining, because you deserve to be toasty but not too toasty – without the bulk.
11. A pair of thermal, windproof, and waterproof gloves for anyone in need of heavy-duty protection.
12. A pair of snow pants you'll slip into and say "whatever, snowpocalypse" when the liquid trash starts to fall.
13. A moisture-wicking balaclava King Arthur would envy, to ensure you're ready to battle against frigid AF temps.
14. A fantastical woven coat so you can get out there in the cold and frolic around like you're in a fairytale.
15. A precious lavender beanie worthy of keeping all your body heat from escaping into the cold, sad world.
19. A hooded, water resistant, quilted, goose down filled North Face parka that'll basically be the Rocky of all coats.
20. An emergency rain poncho packed into a handy key chain, so you can become the most practical Pokémon player of all time.
22. An aviator jacket made of faux leather and lined with faux fur, to give you the shine and warmth you deserve.
25. A wool-blend coat for anyone who wants to wear a blanket with a wind flap and high stand-up collar.
26. A three-pack of T-shirts designed to adapt to your body temperature, and prevent any over-heating or sweating you might experience out there in the harsh climate.
27. And a long, double-breasted overcoat so the weather will keep its cold, grimy hands away from your supreme fashion sense.
Leave this life behind.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.