We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 19-piece set of kitchen utensils so you can cover all your basic cooking needs, and do fancy things like ~sift flour~.
2. A cookbook that explains the what, why, and how behind cooking so you'll feel confident in improvising and playing around with recipes.
3. A set of three prep bowls for anyone who needs ingredient inspiration.
4. A pullout chrome cabinet shelf to bring your ice cream maker, cheese press, bread maker, and all other forgotten appliances into view so you actually remember to use them.
5. A set of two springform pans that'll make baking cheesecake and rigatoni pie much easier.
6. A five quart Dutch oven you can make bread and tons of other delish recipes in, because homemade bread is a life changer.
7. A spice organizer for opening up your cabinet and seeing the spices at your disposal and use them, instead of keeping the cabinet closed bc it's a mess.
8. A ceramic non-stick grill pan to get you just as comfortable grilling indoors as outdoors.
9. A sous vide cooker with a handy built-in clamping grip for anyone who wants to go from cook to chef in no time.
10. And a Tasty One Top induction cooker worthy of investing in. You can use it to cook virtually anything, and not much can go wrong when you can program the One Top to cook a recipe through the Tasty App.
11. A set of three baking sheets and a list of easy one-pan dinner recipes that'll help you try something new without committing tons of time and work.
12. A non-stick saucepan and spaghetti and meatballs with bone marrow sauce recipe to put a new spin on an old fav.
13. A food processor — it just may help you conquer your ultimate food fear – like making a pie crust from scratch.
14. A fried Brussels sprouts recipe with ingredients you might not have used before – like goat milk and lemon zest – and a hand grater to get that zest.
15. A food adventure abroad because every good chef knows the best recipe inspiration should come from all around the world.
16. A cookbook that'll prove even those of us with food intolerances can make new versions of the food we love(d).
17. A set of three vegetable peelers and a veggie stock recipe you'll use to cut down on organic waste and use every part of the veggie like a pro.
18. A set of five flavorful spices from around the world for anyone who doesn't have travel money but wants to cook like a world traveler.
19. An easy to use colander set and easy homemade pasta recipe because sometimes you shouldn't mess with a good thing – unless you're improving it!
20. A family recipe journal so you can finally figure out how to bake at the level of your 81-year-old grandmother, or master those Thanksgiving side recipes your dad makes every year.
21. And the Tasty App which is FREE and full of recipes to get you out of your rut for good. You can even filter recipes by ingredient, dietary restrictions, social occasions and more.
You cooking all the new things:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.