We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A water bottle attachment so you can give your doggo the water they need on-the-go.
3. A reversible plaid dog coat made for the distinguished, chilly woofer.
4. An XS padded harness with a seatbelt attachment, to keep the wildest little dog in place on your next road trip.
5. An itsy-bitsy handmade ball worthy of the tiny babe in your life.
6. A Barkbox subscription that'll deliver themed toys and treats to your lil' doggo's door every month.
7. A 120-count pack of waste bags with a tying system sure to make things easier when it's ~time for business~.
8. An adorable snow cone rope toy perfectly sized for the ~adogable~ love of your life.
9. A gentle grooming glove you'll depend on to de-fluff your shedding pup.
10. A crate with an easy fold-up design your small woofer shall feel nice and secure in.
11. And a cushy crate bed you can watch your lil' babe be drawn to like a magnet.
12. A 60-count of Greenies for freshening up the littlest, stinkiest mouth you know.
13. A carrying case that's just as secure as it is comfy, to help your woofer travel like a pro.
14. An automatic iFetch machine so you can put your throwing arm to rest, and train your best bud to fetch on their own.
15. And a 12-pack of mini tennis balls worthy of the mini, fetch-playing wonder.
16. A small yellow rain coat that's a perfect fit for cruddy weather and fearless photo-ops.
17. And a pair of booties to protect little mighty pupper paws in the great outdoors, or to protect your wood floors from said paws.
18. A reversible sling-carrier so you can carry around your angel babe like a mama kangaroo.
19. A tough squirrel toy worthy of your mighty doggo's squirrel fantasies.
20. A pack of bully sticks your pups will be sniffing for under the Christmas tree this year.
21. An elevated doggo bed that just may help soothe arthritis by getting those lil' legs off the ground.
22. And a bottle of natural shampoo to sooth the skin of the tiny but mighty pupper.
Your lil' doggo living their best lil' life.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.