We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A large luxurious towel so you can get the "just stepped out of the ocean and into my towel" feel after a shower.
2. A jellyfish-inspired wind chime for anyone who wants something pretty to listen to/look at during these sad winter times.
3. A really pretty sterling silver ring with a stimulated opal wave you'll adore.
4. A FryDaddy electric deep frier because no one should have to wait until summer to indulge in all the delish fried foods of the boardwalk.
5. An adorable whale lamp base so you can properly decorate your beach-themed home.
6. A Beach Boys CD that'll play sounds of summer forever and wherever.
7. A gorgeous Rainforest of The Sea eye shadow palette to transform any ~mere human~ into a glamours mermaid.
8. A sea salt spray you may just want to buy over and over again, to get those perfect beach waves at home.
9. A beach-themed coverlet set the beach bum in you will want to sleep in over and over again.
10. An iPhone case for anyone who needs a reminder of summer times.
11. An ocean wave projector (that plays ocean sounds!!) I want in my life ASAP, as will you.
12. A sea glass necklace made in Hawaii you might wear every day (if you love sea glass as much as I do).
13. A sago palm bonsai plant to add beachy vibes to the living room without committing to a full-sized palm tree.
14. A bar of shea butter soap that'll make you smell like a fresh ocean breeze.
15. A cozy, beachy sweater worthy of snagging while it's still on sale.
16. A jellyfish lamp for anyone who wants to trick their guests into thinking this babe is filled with real jellyfish.
17. An extremely beach-vibes movie so you can fantasize about becoming a badass surfer once summer comes.
18. A sand terrarium necklace that's as close as any of us will get to carrying the beach with us.
19. A portable sauna that'll offer all the benefits of basking in the sun, minus the sun damage. Get this in your home right now.
20. A homesick candle made for anyone who misses Hawaii – indulge your need for a sea breeze.
21. A coffee table book filled with amaze photos of the sea worthy of showcasing.
22. A handmade, shell coin purse so the next time it takes forever to hand someone change, everyone shall just be admiring this purse instead of feeling awk.
23. A pillow cushion cover unafraid to say the one thing that'll live in your heart forever – "If I'm not at the beach, I am very unhappy."
24. A bag of sea shells for anyone who must complete a DIY beach craft project like ASAP.
25. And a seagull sweater so you can at least stay warm as you count down the days until summer and weep.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.