1. A haunted skull cakelet pan so you can whip up ghoulish treats next time you have guests over.
2. An ultimate dome-shaped blending brush just waiting to become the magic wand of your cosmetic bag.
3. A elderflower-based eye cooling gel that'll refresh your eye contour. RIP, pesky puffy eyes.
4. A ceramic Harry Potter cauldron mug with a spoon and lid to keep your drinks warm and ~wizardly~.
5. A precious lil' bronze turt to hang up in your bathroom or coastal-themed home.
6. A wooden organizer and chalkboard sure to get your life a little bit more together.
7. A portable electric heating lunch box perfect for students or anyone who lives a lifestyle of laziness (sometimes the microwave is just is too far).
8. A lantern-style bluetooth speaker with a convenient handle that's worthy of your next dance party.
9. A Free People maxi dress with an all over print you'll love to show off.
10. A ginger-infused honey ready to satisfy any and all ginger fiends and honey connoisseurs.
11. A five-pack of succulent plants I would honestly marry, they're just too precious.
12. A strawberry sofa so adorable and cozy, you'll wish they made one for adults.
13. A double-breasted wool peacoat that'll keep you warm, snug, and fabulous.
14. A jellyfish suction cup toy your little one will ~alwaves~ want to play with at bath time.
15. A 60-count of peel pads for quick and easy skin exfoliation.
16. A cookbook full of quick, hearty, plant-based meals to get your cooking skills *bake in the saddle*.
17. A doggo costume that'll transform your lovable pup into a lovable (yet terrifying) fuzzy spider.
18. And a large (but less threatening) squeaky hedgehog toy your pupper will love to squeeze.
19. A bottle of pre-shaving oil you'll love to lather on your beard for a close and comfortable shave.
20. A shower curtain that's light on the eyes and your wallet, so you won't have to spend more than $20 on the essentials.
21. A colorful 12-piece dinner set you'll want to use to enliven every meal.
22. A reversible, ultra-plush sherpa throw that just may have you confined to the couch in coziness forever.
23. A four-pack of ice cube balls for your next mojito-making session – you can infuse your ice with mint, fruit, basil, and more.
24. A pumpkin carving kit that'll give you and your family ~the guts~ you need to get outside for carving time.
25. A color-changing 3D moon lamp so you can fill any room with a serene glow.
26. A portable clothing steamer for anyone who equally hates wrinkled clothes and ironing.
27. And a pair of earrings featuring ghosties that just may be the cutest you'll ever see.
Getting ready for all the Jet stuff like...
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.