We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stainless-steel bar ready to rub away all gross odors from your hands, and maybe even armpits?
2. A cute chicken feet holder for drying your makeup sponge in the most precious fashion possible.
3. A rose fairy light worthy of beautifying your bedroom, or your next big party.
4. A ridiculously awesome mouse pad that just may make you stay on your computer even longer than you already do.
5. An interactive puzzle your pupster will go wild over.
6. A Shengshou Mirror Cube that's as pretty to look at as it is to play with.
7. A cookbook for anyone who wants delish food in their life without the steep price.
8. A set of 60 sticky tabs so you can get ya life together in a colorful, convenient way.
9. An experience passport activity book that just may give you a broader perspective of the world, without having to travel all over the land.
10. A stainless-steel kitchen scrape worthy of the person who is always dropping chopped food on the floor while cooking (me).
11. A foam Harry Potter key chain that'll look ~Siriusly~ adorable on your keys.
12. A bedtime story about lil' Groot filled with so much cuteness, you might find yourself stealing this from your kid.
13. A 10-pack of fine-line drawing pens any artist or pro doodler shall fawn over.
14. An aesthetically pleasing bottle opener just waiting to be the ~key~ to your next night in.
15. An eight-pack of mechanical pencils in assorted colors you'll treasure for their surprisingly natural feel.
16. A two-pack of microfiber cleaning cloths that may help you abandon the reckless "gonna clean my glasses with my sweater/paper towel/oven mitt/whatever is around" life.
17. A butterfly vibrator so you can experience the most joy only $8 can bring.
18. An electronics cleaning brush to clean the gross evidence of your last Netflix binge off your computer.
19. A 24-pack of pimple patches that may destroy every pimple that plans on plaguing you in 2018.
20. A cute lil' sink caddy you'll let your sponge live in, so they are out of the way when ~not~ doing dishes.
21. A purpose-driven pad to help knock out the wildest, most busy weeks of the new year.
22. A coin purse so adorable, every time you take change out of it, people might pay you for being too cute for this world.
23. A highly precious waterfall rinser you can use with your baby (or pupper) during bath time.
24. A mini first aid kit that'll ensure we all get some adulting done in 2018.
25. A gorgeous set of gel pens I need riiiiiiight now, as does anyone who loves to write!
26. A 24-pack of travel toothbrushes perfect for keeping your teeth clean when you're fulfilling your "travel more" resolution.
27. A gift wrap organizer that looks like it can eliminate the chaos of storing wrapping paper prettttty easily.
28. A pair of no-tie elastic shoelaces you'll try, and decide all *normal* shoelaces are inferior AF.
29. A headphone organizer so you never have to be the person untangling headphones from the cat/scarf/charger again.
30. A 60-pack of Color Bath Dropz to encourage the littlest bather into the tub with no problem.
31. A closet organizer I must order three of, as will anyone who needs to organize their wardrobe.
32. An eight ounce pack of water beads for indulging the home decor or sensory play enthusiast.
33. A fill-in the blank activity book worthy of all the sisterly/bestie love in your heart.
34. A dead sea mud mask that'll give you a spa-level facial experience for under $6.
35. A miniature statue of a dragon playing with a ladybug. It just might be the cutest thing you've ever seen.
36. And a set of four rollerball pens *purfect* for anyone wanting to maximize the amount of adorable in their life in 2018.
TFW you see all the glory in your shopping cart:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.