1. A beautiful Moonlight art print to keep your wall queer and powerful.
2. A pomade that's just a pomade, no hyper masculinity needed.
3. A colorful enamel pronoun pin you can count on.
4. A button for folks with passing privilege who want to support trans/GNC people existing in unsafe spaces.
5. A queer-friendly clock, so you know when it's time for ~existential dread~.
6. A sparkly pen that's not here to play games.
7. And a super soft pair of gender-neutral underwear to help you through the times.
8. A RuPaul-inspired makeup bag as fabulous as you are.
9. A neon print for anyone who has been through this heartbreak, ~sigh~.
10. A sharp, tailored button down designed with queer folks in mind.
11. And a woven button down that won't break your budget.
12. A queer angel pin for you and the best queer angel babes you know.
13. A Bruce Spring-zine to celebrate Bruce Springsteen, and his mighty butt.
14. A breathable swimming tank that'll make you feel like an angelic champion in the water.
15. An encouraging poster for the body dysmorphia struggle.
16. A two-pack of comfy cotton sports bras.
17. Unisex suspenders because being queer is even better with suspenders.
18. A crochet pride flag blanket to keep you warm, cozy, and proud.
19. A sticker with empowering words from Audre Lorde.
20. A dress for Steven Universe fans who ship Ruby + Sapphire forever.
21. A pair of jeans that blurs the lines of gendered clothing.
22. A NASA-inspired mug that'll make a great gift for your favorite, pun-loving asexual.
23. A bow tie bright enough to make you the star of your next night out.
24. A washable pad insert for anyone with a period.
25. And a monthly subscription to a mind-body wellness box, so you can put yourself first and stay fabulous.
Go fourth and be queer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.