We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-pack of delish Amy's organic soups at the cheapest price we may ever see.
2. A sixteen pack of peanut butter chocolate chip gluten-free Larabars you won't believe only have four ingredients in them (and are under $1 a bar!).
3. A loaf of tasty Arnold oatnut bread for anyone who is tired of paying $5 for this same loaf at the grocery store.
4. A liter of extra virgin olive oil I just bought so I never have to succumb to paying $8.99 for half as much again. Plus apparently the tin gives it a longer shelf life!?! Big success for us all.
5. A jar of Trader Joe's cookie butter so you can get in on the magic of a cookie butter sandwich, even if you live no where near a Trader Joe's.
6. A big pack of Cape Cod kettle cooked chips you'll indulge in without financial ruin.
7. A bag of King Arthur gluten-free flour that is all ready to go for 1:1 replacement in non-GF recipes.
8. A two-pack of large Nutella so you shall never run out of the food human beings were meant to eat.
9. A variety pack of gourmet olives worthy of splurging on – spice up a salad or otherwise boring meal with these babes.
10. A six-pack of Swanson chicken broth that'll make dinner much easier – use it in rice, casseroles, soups, and more.
11. A six-pack of organic unsweetened soymilk (quarts) for anyone who wants to stock up and stop overpaying for delish soymilk.
12. A 16-pack of GoGo Squeez apple sauce to finally satisfy your kid's favorite snack craving.
13. A can of organic coconut milk that is somehow under $2 on Amazon Fresh. You might just buy 12 of these right now.
14. A 12-pack of Earth Balance coconut and peanut spread (my favorite peanut butter of all time), or a two-pack of classic Jif, so you can thrive in a peanut butter–packed household.
15. A big jar of unrefined organic coconut oil perfect for baking and skin care, and a whole gallon of refined coconut oil for anyone who literally goes through this stuff by the gallon.
16. A six-pack of 1 lb. Barilla pasta boxes that'll cost under $10 – think of all the spaghetti dinners!
17. A single box or six-pack of Banza penne pasta made from chickpeas to satisfy your pasta cravings without all the gluten.
18. A jar of Newman's Own marinara sauce for under $2, so you can buy plenty and use in your fav recipes.
19. A box of organic pumpkin seed granola that somehow won't even cost you $3. Someone call the police and arrest the grocery store for overcharging.
20. A 12-pack of Sahale dried fruit and nut snacks that'll hold up against the heat of the car, and taste ridiculously good.
21. A 12-cup, no mess pack of DIY cold brew bags to enjoy delish, fresh iced coffee at home.
22. A tin of Trader Joe's green tea Matcha mix. You'll be surprised by how many lattes you can make – and no waiting in the terror of Trader Joe's line required.
23. A 40 oz. bottle of raw, unfiltered, organic honey that shall last a while, and give a portion of proceeds to charity.
24. A jar of Tahini just may be the perfect consistency needed to mix into salad dressings, sauces, and other recipes.
25. A 42-pack of Annie's fruit snacks packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C, so snack and vitamin intake is covered in one go.
26. A 12-pack of La Banderita white corn tortillas for anyone whose family eats tortillas every day.
27. A bushel of fresh spinach and organic boneless chicken tenders from Fresh Direct to fill those tortillas with.
28. A monthly pickle subscription to Mouth so you can curb your artisan pickle craving even if you live in the middle of nowhere.
29. A pack of Annie's shells and white cheddar mac and cheese for anyone who knows shell mac and cheese is a superior mac and cheese experience.
30. A Sriracha hummus that'll put an end to bland, overpriced hummus and a can of no salt added black beans for only $0.79 cents!
31. And a bag of Stacy's parmesan garlic and herb pita chips to go with your new hummus (for only $2.90!).
32. A two-pack of Pepperidge farm cinnamon raisin bread you might have pined after as a kid only to be told over and over again "it's too expensive." Well, now it's not and you're an adult so live your life.
33. A fresh pack of lobster tail meat currently 20% off, brought to you by Jet's cold-packed Fresh Food section. Indulge away.
34. And three more reasons to give Jet's cold packed system a try: a large Simply Orange juice, Sargento sliced cheddar cheese slices and
35. And a starter set of 24 most used spices to give your pantry the re-up or start it needs.
You buying all the food:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.