We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Solar Jar sure to please the best dinner party host you know, or anyone into home decor.
2. A pack of holiday socks made by Bombas worthy of keeping your loved one's toes warm.
4. A set of coasters featuring bullets remnants encased in solid lucite, for anyone who wants a one-of-a-kind sculpture.
5. A National Parks calendar so the avid hiker can enjoy the beautiful outdoors inside.
6. A set of two fair-trade salt lamps to light up the home of the person who loves giving back.
7. A handmade headband worthy of the animal-lover in your life.
8. A custom-made collar to adorn the pupper who has been a very good boy/girl this year.
9. A T-shirt that'll look flawless on the best poet you know.
10. An adorable necklace just may make the wearer feel empowered and cute AF.
11. A set of handcrafted, blushing vases who aren't shy in their giving ways, and will look amazing on the coffee table.
12. A precious pair of Toms shoes for the kid with stellar fashion sense.
13. An enchantment gift box of cruelty-free beauty products worthy of fawning over.
14. A pair of sterling-silver peacock earrings to make the one you love exclaim "oh woooow" upon opening these beauties.
15. A wolf story or Christmas book your little one will be asking for at story time over and over again.
16. A handblown wine glass that's so pretty, you might end up buying a whole set.
18. A 14" gold amethyst necklace I would be happy to wear every day, as would anyone who loves crystals/delicate accessories.
19. A jar of organic chocolate pretzel peanut spread (need I say more?!?) worthy of the person who has everything.
20. A holiday candle or big box of doggo goodies that'll make the perfect gift for the rescue pup owner in your family.
21. An empowering T-shirt so the fearless friend may have a shirt just as badass as they are.
22. A Make America Gay Again hat might complete the ensemble of the bold fashionista.
23. A silver ribbon so you can decorate all your gifts and make them even more precious.
24. A super soft sweater that'll be the coziest present you give all year.
25. A pre-decorated tree for anyone who is holding out hope for a last-minute Christmas tree to appear at their doorstep.
26. And a vegan eye shadow (as glittery as it is luxurious) worthy of sparkling into the New Year.
TFW you're opening a gift that gives back
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.