We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A box full of Tequila from Taster's club for anyone who wants to start the new year out ~strong~.
2. An actual box of cheesecake to be delivered monthly to the most deserving angel in the world.
3. A buncha goodies curated by Japan Crate, so you can give the gift of sweet and savory.
4. A subscription from a company called Wine Dog. I don't need to say more, but I will – it's full of wine-related goodies for pupsters and their humans.
5. And a straight up subscription to Wine of the Month Club, because this just may be the only club wine-lovers need in their life.
6. A Double Cider box for anyone who yearns for hard ciders from all over the world.
7. An *adoughable* monthly baking kit the family that is always baking will cherish.
8. A box packed with loose leaf teas to warm the heart of tea enthusiasts everywhere.
9. A spice packet subscription from Piquant Post someone must order for the boi who loves cooking (me) right now.
10. A box of chocolate that'll be the best thing to happen to anyone, anywhere, all month.
11. A weekly juice subscription just may satisfy your one friend who lives at the gym.
12. A craft beer subscription probably 500 dads are drooling over as we speak, as will yours.
13. A Louisville vegan jerky subscription to make the precious vegan in your life v v happy.
14. A box of snacks not yet on the market, for that person in your life who is critical of everything (they can review them!).
15. A tour of Hawaii's best coffees the coffee freak you know will fawn over (tour happens via subscription, FYI).
16. An American Cocktail subscription so you can bring the cocktail-making wizard all the joy.
17. An Urthbox of healthy treats worthy of indulging in, to help your friends and family come down from *holiday food mayhem*.
18. A subscription that hikers, climbers, and campers will cry tears of joy over.
19. And a box from Down Under for any Aussie who misses their homeland, or for the dessert-curious American.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.