Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Doggo- and cat-approved coconut oil. Use it for pretty much anything!
2. A fast and smooth speed cube for Rubik's enthusiasts.
3. A comfy dress you can throw on for any occasion, available in 30 colors.
4. A shampoo brush and massager that'll make you feel like you just stepped into the spa.
5. A five-piece set of Princess Mononoke luminous tree elves ready to befriend your plants.
6. A classic pair of Converse available in tons of colors, so you can complete your collection.
7. A sous vide machine to make cooking convenient, precise, and doable through bluetooth.
8. A two-pack of grill mats – stop food from a sad, fall-through-the-cracks death.
9. An anti-snore chin strap that'll ensure your ~mouth breather~ habits don't keep you up at night.
10. A portable pulse massager for relieving your pain on the go.
11. A bar of raw organic African black soap made to soothe your skin issues.
12. A foot peel to get your feet back in brand new condition.
13. An insulated car storage bag for keeping it all together, so you don't have to.
14. A liquid eyeliner that'll look gorgeous and stay on all day.
15. A four-pack of knitted crew socks so your feet are warm, cozy, and not itchy.
16. A window film to add privacy and a pretty rainbow light to your home.
17. The Moana soundtrack – *listen* to the songs stuck in your head instead of fighting them.
18. A cowl neck tunic top with pockets — it's perfect for fall.
19. A 24-pack of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths to de-grime your life.
20. And an adorable flower fountain that'll encourage your cat/doggo/ferret to drink more water.
Looking at your account balance like...
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.