We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Psst! Amazon has a section for products people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are 18 of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A compilation of '80s tunes from Stranger Things that'll make you want to watch the series all over again.
2. A two-pack of lil' Sriracha key chains for anyone who is not playing games when it comes to the spice (sauce not included).
3. A lightweight hooded North Face jacket available in 25 colors, so you can stay warm in whatever hue matches your mood.
4. An electric callus remover to get rid of pesky dry skin, and give you the feet of a baby angel.
5. A memory-foam, green tea–infused mattress that just may make you late to work all the time because it's so damn comfortable.
6. A set of 12 reusable, washable, color-coded storage bags worthy of your trust – fresh veggies, here we come.
7. A cat cube filled with toys for the cat in need of a more sustainable box to play in.
8. A hair waver so you can ~wave goodbye~ to boring hair and long morning routines.
9. A pair of *pawsome* earrings you'll wear and become the most low-key precious person in the room.
10. A wireless, Qi-enabled phone charger featuring a smart light – to save yourself the worry of whether or not your phone is charging.
11. A cookbook by the Pioneer Woman for anyone in need of some delish, simple, fast recipes.
12. A pair of ankle chompin' socks that'll have you screaming "SHAAARK" every time you put them on.
13. A LEGO craft kit to get your kid's chain reaction–building career started ASAP.
14. A corduroy-lined flannel worthy of wearing on your next wild woodland adventure.
15. A camping cookware mess kit so you'll never have to lug your whole kitchen to the campsite again.
16. A cute lil' tortoise squishy guaranteed to ~slowly rise~ in the most precious way.
17. A warm AF beanie that just may turn into your fav hat before the vicious cold season is over.
18. And a jar of diamond dust capable of making all your sparkly dreams come true – also available in winter snow, just in time for the holidays.
You when you get everything on your wishlist.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.