1. Holding grudges against your co-workers.
2. Getting angry at inanimate office equipment.
3. Wearing the same outfit as a co-worker and then pointing it out to everyone all day.
4. Being a passive-aggressive jerk.
5. Being an active-aggressive jerk.
6. Dressing inappropriately.
7. Talking about politics.
8. Eating other people's food.
9. Not using headphones.
10. Getting too drunk at a work happy hour.
11. Having loud personal phone conversations.
12. Using meeting rooms for something other than meetings.
13. Using paper for anything.
14. Flirting with your work crush.
15. Forcing people to dress up for costume contests.
(All images provided courtesy of FOX)