1. Bluetooth phone calls.
"So you're telling me I can carry my phone around in my pocket, and it automatically... what is it... connects... with my car?"
2. Push-to-start buttons.
"AAAAHHHH! But then where do you put the keys?!"
3. Paddle-shifting transmissions.
"I feel like a flippin' race car driver, and I don't even know how to drive stick!"
4. Topping the car off... with electricity.
"So, like, you're using static electricity to propel the car forward? Will it be... shocking?"
5. In-mirror blind-spot indicator lights.
"But then is it still even a blind spot? Don't answer that, I'm just too excited."
6. Hands-free parking.
"BUT WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS?"
7. Cooled seats.
"So you're telling me there's 360 degrees of air conditioning for me in the future?"
8. Your car's "command center" has both real-time gas consumption and all your music.
"It's a whole computer just right there in my car? Is music on floppy discs?"
9. Cruise control that automatically maintains a preset distance for you.
"Just like when you tried dancing like this before a teacher put a balloon between the two of you."
10. Rear-facing parking cameras.
"But where's the VCR so I can switch out the tapes when my recordings are full?"
11. Wi-Fi hotspots.
"We would've loved having that to do something besides fighting all the time!"
12. One GPS instead of a glovebox full of maps.
"I don't have to use joysticks to make it work? That's amazing, but then what's the point of even having a glovebox?"