1. David Merritt: Making giving back a fashion statement.
2. Devita Davison: Helping new chefs get their foot in the kitchen door.
3. George N'Namdi: Using art to spark development.
4. Donna Jackson: Provoking change through self-expression.
5. Tommey Walker: Changing the conversation through apparel.
6. Loni Love: Keeping Detroit in the public eye.
7. Frank McGhee: Enabling leadership amongst teens.
8. Jamie Warfield: Taking change into his own bare hands.
Jamie Warfield is a senior crew leader of the Motor City Blight Busters, an organization dedicated to combatting urban decay in Detroit. For over 25 years, the charitable organization has made strides in tearing down dilapidated houses, cleaning up dump sites, securing abandoned buildings, and building new homes for thousands. Warfield is on the ground, working for positive change within the environment he's always called home.