3. Here’s what you’ll need to get there:
Green chile, chopped
Tomato, seeded and finely chopped
Monterey Jack cheese
(And if you want the picked jalapenos, you’ll need peppers and vinegar, too.)
Get the full recipe at Food52
7. Optional step: Quick pickle some jalapenos
Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 cup vinegar in a bowl. Heat in the microwave until the salt dissolves. Slice 1 or 2 jalapeno into rounds, and add to the brine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
8. Step 4: Put all of the cheese in your mouth.
9. More delicious snacks meant to be consumed in honor of athletes on your TV:
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝