2. Step 1: Start with whole spices.
To make the best chai ever, start with whole spices and grind them yourself (except for the ginger; use ground ginger). This also saves money because you’ll have a bunch of chai spice mixture to make tons of chai whenever you want.
You’ll need: black peppercorns, whole cinnamon sticks, ground ginger, cardamom pods, whole cloves, and whole nutmeg to make your chai masala seasoning mix. You’ll also need milk, water, and black tea like Ceylon or Assam later on to make the Chai tea. ‘
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀