3. Using a cookie cuter or bowl, slice a circle out of one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layers.
You won’t need the outer rings of the white and red layers nor the inner circle of the blue layer for the cake, but save them for a snack later. Use a 4” round cookie-cutter (or a bowl) to cut a hole into one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layer. We promise you won’t have holes in your final cake.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱