3. Using a cookie cuter or bowl, slice a circle out of one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layers.
You won’t need the outer rings of the white and red layers nor the inner circle of the blue layer for the cake, but save them for a snack later. Use a 4” round cookie-cutter (or a bowl) to cut a hole into one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layer. We promise you won’t have holes in your final cake.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving nearly 7,000 migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.