3. Using a cookie cuter or bowl, slice a circle out of one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layers.
You won’t need the outer rings of the white and red layers nor the inner circle of the blue layer for the cake, but save them for a snack later. Use a 4” round cookie-cutter (or a bowl) to cut a hole into one of the red layers, one of the white layers, and the blue layer. We promise you won’t have holes in your final cake.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸