One 6-ounce can of artichoke hearts in water, drained, thinly sliced and patted dry
One 10-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and wrung dry in a clean kitchen towel
3/4 cups finely grated fresh Parmesan
3/4 cups mayonnaise
3/4 cups sour cream
1/2 cup lightly toasted pine nuts
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Place your oven rack in the center position and pre-heat the oven to 425 ℉.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and juice, the pine nuts, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the parmigiano cheese.
3. Rub the inside of a small baking dish with the crushed garlic, then discard the clove. Pour the mixture into the dish and spread top an even thickness, sprinkle the top with the remained 1/4 cup of parmigiano and the crumbled feta.
4. Bake until the top browns and the dip heats through, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving with pita chips, or the crackers of your choice.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲