3. And, more importantly, the 7 best recipes to use it in:
4. Triple Pomegranate Smoothie
Three times the pomegranate, three times the goodness.
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
4 large mint leaves, plus more to garnish
1 tablespoon pomegranate arils, for garnish
Blend blueberries, yogurt, pomegranate juice, pomegranate molasses and mint together using a standing blender or stick blender. Add more juice or frozen fruit, if needed, to reach your desired consistency. Garnish with mint leaves and arils.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.