1. Ooey Gooey Toasted Cheese
Cheese toast — simply a slice of toast topped with melted, just-browned cheese — will solve all your problems. For lunch, pair it with a big salad, and you can even call it a balanced meal. Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Sautéed Kale, Roasted Sweet Potato and Poached Egg Holiday Toast
Comforting and substantial, this toast covers all your hangry bases. Can’t just poach an egg in the office? Pack a hard-boiled one to top off your kale. Get the recipe on Food52.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.