1. Ooey Gooey Toasted Cheese
Cheese toast — simply a slice of toast topped with melted, just-browned cheese — will solve all your problems. For lunch, pair it with a big salad, and you can even call it a balanced meal. Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Sautéed Kale, Roasted Sweet Potato and Poached Egg Holiday Toast
Comforting and substantial, this toast covers all your hangry bases. Can’t just poach an egg in the office? Pack a hard-boiled one to top off your kale. Get the recipe on Food52.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲