Ah, I think you misunderstood. Women are underrepreseted in fields where science and math are heavily emphasized (e.g. engineering). For more info: http://www.ngcproject.org/sites/default/files/documents/ngcpstemstats_web.pdf
Lighten up. Hawking answered this question in a way that encourages a young girl to partake in scientific thought. With the lack of interest of women in the STEM fields, we need a brilliant mind to tell girls that it’s okay to be interested in typically male-dominated subjects such as science and math. Disclaimer: No, I’m not defending One Direction, as I am not a fan.
- FlutistKitty "26 Lazy Girl Hairstyling Hacks"
- FlutistKitty "21 Things Nobody Tells You About Bein..."
- FlutistKitty "15 Ridiculously Cute Photos Of A Hand..."
- FlutistKitty "14 Places You'd Never Believe Wer..."
- FlutistKitty "33 Places In Ireland You Won't Be..."
- FlutistKitty "21 Things You Miss After Moving Away ..."
- FlutistKitty "An Artist Is Photoshopping Pictures O..."