3. Finally getting your very own water filter, and no longer having to depend on expensive, environmentally irresponsible disposable water bottles (which your roommates would just steal anyway…).
I am the definition of a responsible adult.
Now if only I made yearly checkups with the doctor and dentist too…
5. And on that note, just generally knowing that nobody is going to move your stuff around and that everything is going to stay exactly where you left it.
This becomes a bit problematic when you don’t remember where you last left something, but hey, whatever.
9. Getting buck naked and taking a leisurely stroll around the house.
It’s incredibly liberating to be able to walk around in the nude without the fear of running into anyone.
This post was translated from Portuguese.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.