1. This hanging light fixture is ~different~ in a cute, analog kind of way:
2. And these black and white throw pillows will low-key match other items around your home in a classy way:
3. We love the contrast between these handcrafted dishes and the gold cutlery:
4. And take it from centuries of painting: nothing draws the eye like a good ol' basket of fruit:
5. This tree trunk platter/cutting board adds a very nice woodsy touch to any spot in the house:
6. Meanwhile, these cloth flower pots give off a very organic vibe:
7. If you want to get really fun with your plants, elevate them, like this:
8. And if you add a hanging rack to your kitchen like this, it can hold like EVERYTHING:
9. This vase and poster set up here is some fine composition, if we do say so ourselves:
10. Meanwhile, we love how the way this corner got converted into a mini-closet:
11. A minimalist mirror is really all you need:
12. And if you're ever in doubt, just invest in lots of shades of gray:
13. A nice wooden box planter will always be a lovely detail:
14. And we should all have a little pennant streamer in our lives:
15. Remember: you can and should stack your books in different ways to make the most of your space:
16. Also remember: art doesn't always need to be framed.
17. This wall-length headboard will make you feel so fancy:
18. And we like the way these vases and flasks are all the same color here:
19. Put your cactus in a basket for peak desert atmosphere:
20. And ditch the bouquets in favor of one big flower with lots of personality:
21. But also: matching flower pots like these won't ever lead you astray...
22. A little stool is all you need to officially cozy-fy your reading nook:
23. And filing cabinets don't have to be boring beige, apparently! They can be pink!
24. A mirror with this kind of antique-looking frame doesn't necessarily need to be hung, either:
25. And this fun lil neon sign will add just the right amount of quirk in any corner:
26. A circular mirror and floating shelf are all you need to make your own vanity:
27. And we like the subtle triangle detail on this side table, which you could totally paint yourself:
28. More tips: Use your favorite chair as a night stand...
29. Spend the time to make a good gallery wall...
30. And make sure your shower shelf has room for a glass of wine, because you deserve it:
This post was translated from Portuguese.