1. You probably first got drunk on something stolen from your parents' drinks cabinet.
2. After a while you figured out that you could sneak a bit of the good stuff, top it up with water, and nobody would ever know.
3. You probably had a phase of going to your local underage club night.
4. Eventually you heard a rumour about a certain off-licence that would serve nearly anyone.
5. Or if your offie was slightly more stringent then you had that one friend who would buy everyone's booze.
6. At first you probably stuck to buying alcopops because you didn't actually like the taste of alcohol.
7. Or if it was an occasion you might get some Lambrini.
8. After a while you worked out what the most alcohol you could get for the least amount of money was.
9. It might have come in a "sharing bottle".
10. If you were hardcore you would go for Glen's, or some even more obscure vodka brand.
11. And everyone has been tricked by the too-cheap-to-be-true Vodkat.
Turns out it's only 20% alcohol so what's the point.