1. Making Scoobydoos and then giving them out very tactically to all your top friends.
2. Only ever wearing your backpack on one shoulder despite the fact that you're still suffering from back pain today.
3. And if you had a fancy bag you could no way wear it on your shoulder, it had to be in the crook of your elbow.
4. Straightening your hair every single day, and sometimes after school as well if you were going to be meeting boys.
5. Or leaving your hair curly apart from your perfectly straight fringe.
6. Wearing loads of eyeliner all the way around your eye.
7. Really wanting to be exactly like Effie or Sugar.
They were both a bit rebellious though and you still wanted to pass your GCSEs.
8. Everything from The Body Shop, but especially the White Musk scent, and all the body butters.
9. Spending all evening talking to your friends on MSN.
10. Creating a ponytail with the perfect mini quiff.
11. Or pulling two strands out the front to look like they would naturally fall there.
When in reality you'd spent ages obsessing about the right amount of hair to have in those strands.
12. Branded pencil cases with multiple compartments.
13. Or the latest quirky one from Paperchase.
14. Sharing headphones so you and your friend could listen to your iPod Nano at the same time.
15. Lip gloss that just made your lips look really, really wet.
16. Hanging out in coffee shops for hours, and hours.
17. Anything Hollister or Abercrombie.
Your mum didn't understand why the shop was so dark.