1. This is an abandoned house on some amazing, faraway Mediterranean beach, right?
2. This is some fairytale forest in Germany, right?
3. This must be some faraway Greek island, surely?
4. This looks like some grand palace in India, right?
5. There can't be wild horses in England. You must be kidding.
This wild horse is actually just a train ride away.
6. This ancient ruin, beautifully backdropped by the northern lights – this couldn't possibly be in England, right?
7. These sand dunes belong in a desert, and there are no deserts in England, right?
These dunes aren't actually in a desert, they're in Braunton Burrows, North Devon.
8. This deserted ruin is in Greece, or maybe Italy, surely?
Nah, it's the Penshaw Monument in Sunderland.
9. This is a quiet fishing village in the South of France though, right?
10. These rocky mountains are surely the Alps in summertime?
11. These tropical gardens look like they're in southern Spain, or even North Africa, right?
Nope, they're the Tresco Abbey Gardens, on the Isles of Scilly.
12. These dramatic cliffs and stalactite-filled caves are in New Zealand, right?
Nah, these are in Cheddar Gorge, Somerset.