1. When someone used their Toyota Prius to transport their penny-farthing.
2. When hipsters wanted to make pasta, but they wanted to do it differently.
3. When this man sat on a bus and used a typewriter to write a Post-it note.
4. When someone tried to sell a nice log for $98.
5. But then someone called it a posh stool and charged three times as much.
6. When Motorola flip phones officially became vintage.
7. When scooter luggage was invented and they called it Micro Kickboard luggage.
8. When this guy was just trying to be authentic.
9. When this teacher started skateboarding to school.
10. When a quite attractive man decided to add a nice wave to his beard with some beer cans.
11. When pickles were too mainstream.
12. When someone used an iPhone cable for a belt.
13. When someone felt the need to make this leather versatile banana holder.