1. Being a tidy person is like having a sixth sense.
2. Where other people see a clutter-free surface, you see empty packets.
3. Where regular people see the empty spaces, you see the chaos.
4. It's hard for you to see the world as other people see it.
5. You try to act like a normal person, just block out the disorder.
6. You just don't understand the thought process that led to someone putting an empty bottle back in the fridge.
7. You wonder if it's just you who hates stepping on slimy bits of food on the floor.
8. It's not like you don't try to see the other side's point of view. You try to understand not hanging the bath mat up after having a shower.
9. You feel the pain of the empty toilet roll tube, never being laid to rest.
10. You always end up cleaning the moldy food containers.
11. And it is always you that ends up tackling the bathroom.
12. Because it is always you who cracks first.
13. Sometimes you're really tired, but you feel you HAVE to do the washing up before you go to bed.
14. If for some crazy reason you don't do the dishes that evening, the next day it's like they're watching you.
15. Everywhere you look there seems to be mess.
16. And everywhere you look there are messy people creating mess.
Every day that passes is another day a used mug gets left on the surface, just above the dishwasher.