back to top

How Terrible A Drunk Are You?

Please don't vomit on this quiz.

Posted on
  1. iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
  2. You were kind of dating this cute boy, but you weren't exclusive yet. You go out and get drunk and then the WORST possible thing happens! You get with someone else, and that someone else turns out to be his dad!!!!!
    You're at a bar with your squad and you spot an inflatable rodeo. Obviously you have to do it. Just as you're getting the hang of it you manage to projectile vomit across most of the bar, before falling off and landing in puddles of your own sick.
    You go out for after work drinks and accidentally get a bit too tipsy! You forget to set your alarm and the next day you're *GASP* 25 minutes late.
    You've got your headphones in walking home from a big one, you're singing out loud a little. You're getting a little carried away, throwing some solo dance moves in the street. When suddenly you slip on a crisp packet and break both your ankles. Oops!
  3. iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    Hermera / ThinkStock
    Hermera / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock
    iStock / ThinkStock

How Terrible A Drunk Are You?

You got: You're an alright drunk

You do all the drunk things right, you dance, you eat greasy things, you text your ex occasionally. But you never have any true mega mares that turn into anecdotes for your grandkids, some would say this is a good thing, others might say you need to let your hair down and get with a barmaid while your childhood sweetheart looks on.

You're an alright drunk
Digital Vision / ThinkStock
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: You're a terrible drunk

You can be so annoying. Always chanting things that no one cares about. Occasionally going home too early to watch Netflix. You want food as soon as you get in the club, and you're always getting lost. Commit a bit more, and pull yourself together. You might not be the worst of the bunch, but you could pull your socks up a bit.

You're a terrible drunk
Wavebreak media / ThinkStock
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: You're an absolutely banging drunk

OMG everyone wants to be your best friend! You are the best drunk. Always up for a party. Always herding people to the club. You sometimes go over the edge and have a bit of a mare, but doesn't everyone? And thing way you have some killer stories that make everyone think you're the most fun.

You're an absolutely banging drunk
Blend media / ThinkStock
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: You're a truly awful drunk

Oh dear. You're a bit of a mess aren't you. You've been known to pass out on the bus and wake up in the middle of no where. You occasionally have several too many and have to go home to vomit into your sink. But you know what? You have a great time, 90% of the time. And the other 10% make for some cracking stories.

You're a truly awful drunk
Ingram Publishing / ThinkStock
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss