The 35 Most Hipster Things That Happened In 2014
All of these people are cooler than you. Or at least that's what they think.
1. This woman casually spinning some thread in a BMW service waiting room.
2. This man minding his own business, knitting in a London pub.
3. This guy's hair.
4. This advert that unashamedly knows its target audience.
5. This guy who is totally rocking meggings.
6. This sheep.
7. This watch.
8. This craft beer that's named after an impractical form of bicycle.
9. This Santa Claus of the future.
10. This guy who thinks horses are just way too mainstream.
11. This camera-shaped hip flask.
12. This scuba diver who totally keeps insisting these clothes are "oh so cosy" and worn entirely for practical reasons.
13. This guy who seems to have fashioned a bicycle out of a barricade.
14. The dad who is just so over this slide.
15. This child who's cooler than you'll ever be.
16. This couple who are the definition of cool.
17. This baby who was so ahead of the curve.
18. This cat.
19. The shop assistant who did this.
20. This guy who put twigs in his beard.
21. This drumstick toilet roll holder.
22. This guy.
23. When sushi met spam and everyone in the world let out a collective sigh.
24. The e-pipe.
25. The wooden bow-tie.
26. This guy who is just trying too damn hard.
27. The time this beautifully man-bunned and tattooed couple rode a tandem chopper.
28. This poetry store, and anyone who actually bought a poem.
29. The bike lock tattoo.
30. This guy.
31. The hipster mullet.
32. These hipster cookie-cutters.
33. This guy.
34. When these two beautiful men put fairy lights in their beards.
35. And this guy.
An earlier version of this roundup included a picture that was actually taken in 2012 that has been removed. It was still very hipster, though.