1. When you were a teenager it was all about how many units you were getting for your money.
But in your twenties it's all about what will give you the least hangover.
2. The park was the place to drink while you were underage, mainly because your parents weren't there.
In your twenties you still love drinking in parks, but only in daylight hours, and only in that one hot week in June.
3. Going clubbing in your teens was practically a military operation that involved learning your older cousin's star sign.
In your twenties clubbing is usually spontaneous, and normally happens after you have one too many at work drinks.
4. And in your teens you'd never buy drinks in the club.
While in your twenties if you're drunk enough to go to the club, you're drunk enough to spend way too much money in the club.
5. When you were underage you would send the one friend who had managed to grow a beard to buy your alcohol for you.
Now it's all about getting your wine delivered in bulk to your door, because who can be asked to go outside and carry stuff any more.
6. In your teens you mainly drank out of two-litre plastic bottles.
In your twenties it's all about drinking wine out of a mug.
7. When you were underage Glen's and Vodkat were your vodkas of choice.
And you probably mixed them with squash.