1. So caves are really beautiful and magical places full of fairies right?
2. This is the largest cave chamber in the world, isn't it pretty and roomy?
3. Well what if all the light bulbs went huh? Not so pretty then.
4. Caves go down a really long way.
5. And even though a lot of caves are really big. They are also very small at the same time.
In a last ditch effort, Denis Kurta and Dmitry Fedotov squeezed through a narrow, 100-meter-long (328-foot-long) passage called the Way to the Dream, which successfully bypassed the sump and pointed steeply down.