Terribly scratchy looking high-waisted pants: check. Cape Dracula sold to a thriftstore: check. Goofiest helmet ever: double check.
9. The Punisher
Dolph Lundgren looks less like a hero here and more like the token NRA-fetishist character from a scrapped Grease reboot.
Because nothing scares the crap out of criminals like bat armor with nipples.
7. Judge Dredd
This is one of those rare instances where the comic didn’t actually feature spandex or codpieces. Which means Sylvester Stallone probably just really wanted to show off his banana boat.
This whole costume is like a gigantic arrow to Spidey’s junk.
Admittedly, we’d probably all be better off if Shaq was stuck in a clunky metal suit of armor all day. Especially if it had a mouth piece that locked shut from the outside.
They would have been better off just making Halle Berry go nude for the entire film. But then people would have too hard a time telling it apart from Monster’s Ball.
3. Green Goblin
Sure, the original may look like a gritty reboot of Troll 2. But at least it won’t rust in the rain.
Because nothing says badass like turning yourself into an extra from Madonna’s “Express Yourself” video crossed with a rejected Robert Mapplethorpe photo.
1. Batman Pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo
Only Joel Schumacher has the power to ruin Batman’s menacing looks twice in the same film. First it was nipples. Now it’s a gigantic honking codpiece.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.