1. Glee’s Mr. Schuester
Level of Crushworthiness: 9. Dance Moves.
2. Billy Madison’s Veronica Vaughn
Level of Crushworthiness: 8. In Chris Farley’s immortal words: “That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace.”
3. School of Rock’s Dewey Finn
Level of Crushworthiness: 6. He is still Jack Black.
4. Freaks and Geeks’s Miss Foote
Level of Crushworthiness: 7.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.