1. Fozzy Bear: Freddy Rumsen
Remember that episode last season where Rumsen played Mozart on his zipper? Wocka wocka wocka.
2. Prairie Dawn: Peggy Olson
Smart, detail-oriented, and a gifted writer with big career aspirations. A fan of bows.
3. Grover: Pete Campbell
Frequently annoys his superiors. Believes that he’s cute and multi-talented.
4. Miss Piggy: Joan Holloway
Mean, manipulative, bossy, and fabulous. Likes diamonds and being the center of attention. Hides insecurity with false bravado.
5. Oscar the Grouch: Don Draper
Perpetually grumpy. Tends to snarl when people invade his personal space and hates being woken from naps. Has a rocky relationship with his significant other.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.