1. Fozzy Bear: Freddy Rumsen
Remember that episode last season where Rumsen played Mozart on his zipper? Wocka wocka wocka.
2. Prairie Dawn: Peggy Olson
Smart, detail-oriented, and a gifted writer with big career aspirations. A fan of bows.
3. Grover: Pete Campbell
Frequently annoys his superiors. Believes that he’s cute and multi-talented.
4. Miss Piggy: Joan Holloway
Mean, manipulative, bossy, and fabulous. Likes diamonds and being the center of attention. Hides insecurity with false bravado.
5. Oscar the Grouch: Don Draper
Perpetually grumpy. Tends to snarl when people invade his personal space and hates being woken from naps. Has a rocky relationship with his significant other.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- The man who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981 will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at