1. You've read all the card descriptions.
2. And don't care that most of them are just dad jokes.
3. You've crafted golden cards for their animation alone.
4. It's given you a whole new appreciation for the skill of accounting.
Creative accounting, that is.
5. And you've even made a spreadsheet to determine whether you should play Arena or just buy packs.
6. You've seen the Hunter become the hunted.
7. You've had dreams about being able to play this...
8. ...but this is the nightmare play that wakes you up.
9. You've thought about how cool it would be if HS were a physical card game.
10. Sometimes you think the game is trying to tell you something.
11. Like, REALLY trying to tell you something.
12. You can accurately predict what card order opponents will play.
13. After Naxxramas was announced, you finally understood what it was like to live the hoarder lifestyle.
But all that gold is really starting to burn a hole in your virtual pocket.