1. “Vitalising zone” provides a panoramic view for all passengers.
2. First, business, and economy cabins will be replaced with zones for “relaxation in the front, work in the back, and a fully-stocked bar for socialising.”
3. The cabin’s “wall membrane” controls air temperature, constantly adjusting to changing conditions, as well as altering wall transparency depending upon the time of day.
4. Artist’s impression of the plane at night.
5. Passengers will be able to play virtual golf and other activities in the interaction zone.
- At least six militants were killed and 13 hostages were rescued after police stormed a standoff at a restaurant in Bangladesh
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.