1. “Vitalising zone” provides a panoramic view for all passengers.
2. First, business, and economy cabins will be replaced with zones for “relaxation in the front, work in the back, and a fully-stocked bar for socialising.”
3. The cabin’s “wall membrane” controls air temperature, constantly adjusting to changing conditions, as well as altering wall transparency depending upon the time of day.
4. Artist’s impression of the plane at night.
5. Passengers will be able to play virtual golf and other activities in the interaction zone.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.