1. “Vitalising zone” provides a panoramic view for all passengers.
2. First, business, and economy cabins will be replaced with zones for “relaxation in the front, work in the back, and a fully-stocked bar for socialising.”
3. The cabin’s “wall membrane” controls air temperature, constantly adjusting to changing conditions, as well as altering wall transparency depending upon the time of day.
4. Artist’s impression of the plane at night.
5. Passengers will be able to play virtual golf and other activities in the interaction zone.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at