1. “Vitalising zone” provides a panoramic view for all passengers.
2. First, business, and economy cabins will be replaced with zones for “relaxation in the front, work in the back, and a fully-stocked bar for socialising.”
3. The cabin’s “wall membrane” controls air temperature, constantly adjusting to changing conditions, as well as altering wall transparency depending upon the time of day.
4. Artist’s impression of the plane at night.
5. Passengers will be able to play virtual golf and other activities in the interaction zone.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.